- The ambulant women vendors of Baguio City and of La Trinidad in Benguet. Some of them are migrants from the nearby provinces. Some belong to the indigenous groups of the Cordilleras (the Kaigorotan) who opted to find livelihood in the city.
- The indigenous women farmer – vendors of Tublay in Benguet.
- The women fishers and fish-vendors of the fishing villages in La Union and San Fabian, Pangasinan.
- Scrappers and waste pickers in Baguio City.
- Young women and students of Baguio and Benguet. Some of them are daughters of informal women workers. Most of them become advocates of grassroots women and are active in pursuing local campaigns on issues displacing women.
- LGBT community from the students, young men and women sector and from informal workers. Back